Standard Delivery Methods
Free UK Delivery over £100.00
For all UK orders over £100.00, they will be shipped free of charge, in accordance with the methods outlined below.
Express Delivery covers perishable products such as plants and trees. These are shipped via a next day shipment service and the cost is based upon the combined weight of the order.
- Up to 1Kg: £3.50 via Royal Mail 1st Class, Next Day
- 1Kg to 2Kg: £5.50 via Royal Mail 1st Class, Next Day
- 2Kg to 5Kg: £9.80 via Parcel Force 24, Next Day
Economy Delivery covers all non-perishable goods such as tools, pots and soils. These are shipped via a three to five day service and the cost is based upon the combined weight of the order.
- Up to 2Kg: £3.00 via Royal Mail 2nd Class, 2 to 5 Days
- 2Kg to 5Kg: 5.50 via MyHermes, 2 to 5 Days
- 5Kg to 10Kg: £7.00 via MyHermes, 2 to 5 Days
Following the uncertainty of Brexit export processes, we are now beginning to re-introduce European deliveries.
At present we are able to deliver non plant based orders to some EU countries:
- 1Kg to 5Kg at £15.75 via Parcelforce
We will continue to seek delivery options for EU deliveries.
Please contact us if you have any queries or concerns over our European delivery service.
The delivery services outlined provides guidance on delivery lead times, however these may take longer subject to demand. For example, the Festive Season is an exceptionally busy period for Royal Mail, and greater demand is expected on their delivery service across the UK and Internationally.
- Items posted using standard Royal Mail service cannot be tracked.
- According to Royal Mail, orders are not deemed to be missing until 15 working days from the date of dispatch, for UK postal addresses; ensuring delays have not occurred in their delivery of your parcel.
- A working day is deemed Monday to Friday.
Tracking information for courier services will uploaded and available within your account section of the Beechfield Bonsai website.
- Items sent via Courier may require a signature upon receipt
- It is at the customer’s discretion to ensure that someone is available to sign for the parcel during office hours, or to provide an alternative delivery address where a signature can be obtained.
- Orders placed after 11am or at the weekend/on a Bank Holiday may not be processed until the next working day.
- Delivery times are not guaranteed and are benchmarks according to the courier and mail suppliers in order for the customer to make a judgement as to which service may be most appropriate to them.
- Beechfield Bonsai will not be liable for any loss caused to you due to late or non-delivery.
For details of your local Royal Mail Sorting Office or for more information on Royal Mail services, please visit www.royalmail.com or call them directly on 08457 740 740.